- This system is more economical, rapid, tightly integrated than brick, lightweight concrete
blocks , prefabricated plaster panels and dry wall.
- Moisture resistant compare to indestructible hand methods.
- Impact-proof and bullet-proof
- Isolation without using concrete moisture sealing
- No need to run a layer of gypsum plaster with spray
- No need to run pop-up windows and doorways of the running shoe
- No need for studs (Runner) for independent movement of structures during earthquakes
- Possibility of installation of various features as a heavy mortar (more) sticky, pre-fabricated and dry wall surfaces by performing a variety of traditional and modern finishers.
- High strength and high capability for mounting screws , nails , dowels and hanging heavy
objects such as mirrors and stone facade , flash tanks , cabinets , shelves and panels
(optionally reinforced with a Wall post, Sub frame).
- Vice-Presidency for Strategic Planning and Supervision
MAnufactures and Technologists of Industrialized Building Associatoin
In Comparison to standard system:
- Ideal insulation for heat, sound and moisture without transferring residents to feel the
vibration and shock in compare to conventional systems and standard precast stone.
- Ensure the integrity of the walls, floors and ceiling connectivity and lack of
participation as a result of the devastating earthquake compared to the infill brick
walls, pottery, block and precast.
- The possible advantages of implementing a variety of joinery and all internal and
- Lack of heat and sweating over bearing wall systems, concrete and the like. (The
concrete walls are highly transfer heat and plays the role of the conductor which will
leading to a destruction of the finishers)
- Strong insulating layer and multilayer pipes under floor heating systems.
- Insulation of external walls of existing buildings
Specifications and product strengths of pbpanel:
The mesh and connectors in all products are galvanized wire which field basis using a panel of
40 microns and yielding stress ( fy>6000 kg/cm2) due to the strict compliance standards such as
the National Building Regulations and Iranian Concrete Regulations (ABA).
Standard density foam produced by this company is 15 Kg/M3 which can be increased to 30
Kg/M3. The standard density increase the quality of finished product. Our products enjoy
National compulsory standards 7143 and 11108.
All the products have the over laps at their edges which connect two adjacent panels and no
need thick bars.
Using pneumatic press package, no need to connect two panels (with rebar) and enhance the
quality, and economically will be a time consuming process.
In order to decrease the waste of product in the projects we produced based on the customer
project needs. The length of all of products can be produced exactly as it ordered.